BFH Royal Army Clan
Welcome to the BFH Royal Army Clan website. Log in for more information on our clan and how you to could become a part of one of the fastest growing and most active clans to play Battlefield Heroes!

We are currently recruiting all active royal players level 10+ so drop by our recruiting office today and fill out an application.
BFH Royal Army Clan
Welcome to the BFH Royal Army Clan website. Log in for more information on our clan and how you to could become a part of one of the fastest growing and most active clans to play Battlefield Heroes!

We are currently recruiting all active royal players level 10+ so drop by our recruiting office today and fill out an application.
BFH Royal Army Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 118 registered users
The newest registered user is abracadabradude

Our users have posted a total of 95 messages in 47 subjects
donation box for pay pal

dos razza have aids?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Interest

dos razza have aids? Empty
PostSubject: dos razza have aids?   dos razza have aids? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Marcus

PostSubject: Rami plz go to a doktor!   dos razza have aids? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:02 am

I don' wan't to cach AIDS!

It kill me, ritgh?

GO TO A DOKTOR AND HE WIL REMUVE THE AIDS!
Back to top Go down
Marcus

PostSubject: how i edit post?   dos razza have aids? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:13 am

how i edit post?

ritgh = rigth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dos razza have aids?   dos razza have aids? Empty

Back to top Go down

dos razza have aids?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BFH Royal Army Clan :: Guests :: Questions-
Jump to: